What are your fave Filtec Colours? Latest News...

This may be top secret BUT it looks like Filtec may expand their cotton thread range and bobbins to please us... I'm making a list of the nicest Glide colours - please let me know which ones you like most and I'll pass the info on!:D

(btw - don't bombard the company with requests just yet, please... )

Filtec will be at MQX and MQS this year!!

(Pity I'm not on commission:P)

All the basic Crayola colors, and variations on them.

For example: Green, then a light green and medium green.

or Purple, a light purple and a medium purple. etc, etc.

This is how I purchased machine embroidery threads when I first started out. It saved me a lot of money in the beginning and gave me a variety of colors to work with.

Thanks for passing this on to Fil-Tec

I don't want to appear greedy, but how about every colour they have in the glide thread for bobbins too !!!

Or how about a stash buster variety bucket of bobbins in a variety of colours in one box ?

I am loving how these bobbins sew up with the magnets !!

If we can't have all colours, then blue, pink, purple, lilac, beige,

:P

I agree, every color they have in Glide in cotton and also - the magna-glide bobbins in matching colors! They don't have enough of those in different colors - plus - could they make the purchase a bit smaller than 7 tubes with 8 bobbins in each tube. Like maybe - a dozen??? Any whisper you can put in their ear - much appreciated!

Linzi, I'm a hugh supporter of fil-tec. It would be great if they could get into MQX or MQS. I know they go to some of the embroidery shows but if they want to hit it big with LA'ers they should hit the show scene. Anyway, I would like to see more color choices in the magna-quilt/magna glide bobbins. All colors would be great but that's expensive so I'll go with the neutrals, grays and the other primary colors. Wouldn't it be nice if someone would come out with varigated bobbins!!! If any of you do embroidery, their stabilizers are great!!!

They are looking for some nice testimonials from well known quilters for their website and will put up pics of them and their work and link to their sites. If you would like to do this, send me an email... They are keen to get established in UK too so I suggested that they look at FOQ

Archived