NQR Roll Call : ?Who is Missing in Action?

It is so wonderful to Meet and Greet all these new members to the forum, but I think we need a roll call to see who is missing. #1 Person I have been missing is Ramona ( Linda Card), I have only seen a few posts from her pretty much since she retired! Too busy having fun I guess, Let's take a roll call and see who else is missing, mayb we can email them and see what, where and how everything is with them!

Who are you all missing on the forum?

GrannyTammie, the gal up in mid BC, Canada, is it tbag? Bonnie R. in Oregon, Linda in Olympia,, OH That is Linda Rech, I miss Linda Card, Liam, Kelley and Joanne Jones from Ye Olde Forrest Quilt Shop.. Has Anita M been around? Seems she has.:( Seems like so many others whose name I don't remember, but have blipped their name from memory. I guess if things are moving forward and improving. Dang, why does it have to include friends drifting off.

Ritar :(:(:(

Hi all, nice to be remembered! I am sorry I don't post too much, but my quilting business and my Quilt Store keep me on my toes pretty steady.

Geri was in the course with me back in 2007 with Darlene Epp. her hubby is a Doctor and was in Afghanistan. I imagine he is back home now. I haven't heard from her in awhile either. She called last year, and then we drifted apart.

I will try and be more visible now and then, cause you are all so lovable, helpful, and just plain friendly!

Hi,

Thanks for thinking of me, life is ticking along here up in North Central BC. Happy to alot less snow this year.

I do stop in once in awhile to keep up to date on new tricks and ideas. Just getting things packed up for a 4 day quilt retreat this week. Yep, fourteen of us do this 3 times a year. We all pair up and prepare one meal, either lunch or dinner, set the table, load dishwasher and clean kitchen, and our turn is done. Cooking once in four days works for me. Rest of the time we sew till we drop. Nope, we are not a guild, just a bunch of gals/friends who love,love,love to quilt.

Lenni is still purring along.

Smiles and Happy Quilting,

midnitesun/tbag2000_4

Debbie

Just popping in to say hi! I got so busy during the holidays (my first Christmas season as a longarmer) It really took me by surprise!! Anyway...I didn't post for a couple of months. Too worn out I guess! I saw Joanne Jones from Ye Olde forest Quilt Shoppe this past weekend vending at a show. She's been really busy too with moving her store and everything. It's nice to be back onlline.

Archived