Fly into Spring is done!

Penny, this quilt is lovely! You did a wonderful job with both the piecing and quilting. And you have been soooooo busy! You've gotten a lot of quilts done in such a short amount of time.

Now, why didn't someone tell me sooner that if I left snacks out the binding fairies would take care of getting those quilts bound?!!? I need lots of snacks, they are going to be at my house a loooonngg time :P

Originally posted by yankiequilter

Now, why didn't someone tell me sooner that if I left snacks out the binding fairies would take care of getting those quilts bound?!!? I need lots of snacks, they are going to be at my house a loooonngg time :P

LOL Good luck getting them to stop. I still haven't found the right snack. LOL

If only it was that easy. lol

Originally posted by Pennyquilts

Originally posted by yankiequilter

LOL Good luck getting them to stop. I still haven't found the right snack. LOL

If only it was that easy. lol

Well, there are snacks all over this house and I have yet to have a Binding Fairy come do the binding.....is it that I too am not leaving out the right type of snacks or that they just don't live in my neck of the woods?:P:P:P

Penny,

When you first posted a picture of this quilt I love it so much I ran out and bought the magazine. My guild's quilt show is celebrating the 30th year and the theme is Threads of the 30s. See why I "need" to make this quilt for the show. Now I see your finished quilt and it's a done deal, I gotta have one!! Your quilt is beautiful.

Originally posted by Schlick

Penny,

When you first posted a picture of this quilt I love it so much I ran out and bought the magazine. My guild's quilt show is celebrating the 30th year and the theme is Threads of the 30s. See why I "need" to make this quilt for the show. Now I see your finished quilt and it's a done deal, I gotta have one!! Your quilt is beautiful.

Thank you so much. You won't be sorry, it was so much fun making the quilt top. If you have one of EB flying geese rulers it really makes it easy. Please post a photo of your top when it's done.

Archived