Awesome!!!!!!!

LindaJ

We are so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who helped make this happen! We appreciate all the support and confidence we receive from you all!

Thanks also to Heidi K and APQS for providing us this site on the forum!

We have been working on some new template designs - (both continuous and tracing templates) and also preparing for the MQS show in May. Be sure to stop by if you'll be attending - we'd love to meet you!

Again, thanks for everyone's support!

PS: Was there a decision on what the "official" name is for QZ owners?

Linda & Adam

Just got the zoid while half sick, Wed.. still half sickish yesterday, , the parts of us that says "you don't feel good and can't stand up that long!!""

Many Many mistakes, ending up with rather hot/harsh words flying between a right handed female that uses the parts of the whole brain I have left, and a bull headed, Um.. left handed thinking only with half a brain, Male, and it isn't meshing.

My toy, but he knows everything, which I'm getting tired of.. Adam, please tell him to get his own toys...? Please???

LOL, oh it's been a day. :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:D:D:D:D:D

Sooooo glad we can't live it over... ROFMHO

I hope things will go better tomorrow. ;)

Ritar

Yes, this is awesome! So glad we now have our own spot! Thank you APQS for your dedication to us Quiltazoid owners!

I'm not aware of the "official" name for us owners. I've been offline today until now.

Keep up the great work Adam and Linda! Thank you!

Congratulations Linda & Adam. You have your own forum. You deserve it as the QuiltaZoid is a great product.

Not affiliated, just a happy customer:D:D:D

PS I dont think there has been any decision on the name yet. I am still partial to Zoidsters or Zoidettes:D

I think, the second time around, zoids, No upper case, make it easier on the fingies.. would be my choice.

HiediM I'm just about to do that, with sledge hammer in hand.. ROFL.. come help me you carry the hammer and use it, I trip him, get him down so you won't have to lift it so high. Ohhh, this is rotten of me, I just get so blasted frustrated. Not been able to use it by myself yet. No lock on the quilting room door.

Can anyone else tell Rita how to find the QZ lines.. I tried but don't think I was clear enough.

RitaR

hi rita -

if you are looking for the qz subforum -

click on Quilting Gadgets and Goodies forum link under the training section (i think its in the 3 group of forums listed on the opening page)

then click on Quiltazoid

and you should get there

Originally posted by RitaR

I think, the second time around, zoids, No upper case, make it easier on the fingies.. would be my choice.

HiediM I'm just about to do that, with sledge hammer in hand.. ROFL.. come help me you carry the hammer and use it, I trip him, get him down so you won't have to lift it so high. Ohhh, this is rotten of me, I just get so blasted frustrated. Not been able to use it by myself yet. No lock on the quilting room door.

RitaR

Rita - OK no lock but take a chair and wedge it under the door! I can't imagine if hubby got in my way while I was working. I'd probably stitch his finger and he'd never get that close again...nope not much gets in the way of my quilting!

Archived