Quiltazoid Owners and Users...

Do you know APQS has a brand new chat board just for us qz OWNERS, and others can visit. Below you will see a chain of titles.. after you click on forum, scroll down until you see Quilting Gadgets and Goodies/ then select Quiltazoid. After you find it once.. it's very easy to repeat..

APQS Quilting Forums / Quilting Gadgets and Goodies / Quiltazoid

Hope you come join us there and we can still come here as usual.

RitaR

ok, here are some pictures of two quilts I finished in February for a little local show ...

I did the circle and the crosshatches with my QZ, the feathers are freehand:

handmade2010_0282.jpg

blau_gruen_maschine.jpg

blau_gruen_Mitte.jpg

And the second one, here I played with the spiral attachement, feathers are again freehand. I like the combination of using the QZ and freehand quilting, (this quilt was also the first one I tried McTavishing ...)

appl1.jpg

appl_maschine.jpg

appl4.jpg

appl3.jpg

appl2.jpg

;)

kersten your quilts are both so nice. i dont think id ever seen a spiro in a block before i really like it.

this subforum is great - it is encouraging folks to post, which is a tremendous help to those of us who are learning!

Wow--so cool Kristen--please would you put these in a seperate post under the QZ forum--and don't stop with these--anything else you might have done--we would love to see!!!

I have an Irish chain coming up in line and think I might go for a QZ spiro too!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Kerstin, those quilts are simply gorgeous.. thanks for sharing, sure gives me new ideas to try.. I'm going to wait until himself snuggles down for his after lunch snooze and sneak into the quilting room, close the door, put Henry under the door to block noise, and see what I can do. LOL, two on one machine doesn't mesh, and no room or $$$ for another machine.

Keep posting picts, your work IS lovely.

Ritar

Archived