Baltimore Album finished with 17 (!) pictures

Gorgeous!

I too would think hard if a customer told me that the cost was "extraordinarily reasonable"!! Yikes!

But you made a friend. And you made a very pretty applique quilt "extraordinary"!

I am stunned that not only did you stitch around ALL the edges of the block 6 applique block, but that you also crosshatched behind the applique! Wowser!

I sat and studied that block (block #6) trying to figure it out--interesting shapes cut out folded-snowflake style. Then the "house" jumped out at me. Too cute! Now I am looking for other objects in the block. Kudos to the appliquers!

WOW!!! WHAT A STUNNING QUILT AND YOUR QUILTING TRULY COMPLIMENTS THIS QUILT....I REALLY LOVE THE CROSSHATCHING IN THE BLOCKS....REALLY SHOWCASES AND COMPLIMENTS THE PIECING.....

GREAT JOB....LOVE IT!!! Thank you for sharing this beautiful quilt!!!

Wow. Beautiful. You should be very proud of your work!

Linda R, even after you pointed out the houses in block 6, it took me a while to see them! Then I started looking for other shapes, too! I think each house is riding on the back of a turtle!

Wonderful quilt and quilting!

What did you use to do your cross hatching, a board or did you mark the quilt and use a ruler.

I know I have a few Baltimores coming up and am debating about getting the CL crosshatch boards and the upfront system.

Baltimores are "traditionally " crosshatched so I will have my work cut out for me.

Lyn

Archived