EQ7 -- UPDATE

I just noticed that EQ has posted their pre-order prices. They have $58.00 listed as the upgrade price but it doesn't say what the shipping will be. I need to know what the shipping costs will be before I know which is the better way for me to go. $$ are pretty tight right now and I need to find the best price.

Sue I will honor the EQ price of $58.00 for the upgrade. They sent out the pricing to us before they put it on the website. We are trying to see if we can fit it into a flat rate box. The new program will not ship till June. Give me a day or so to find out the shipping and I will let you know.

Sandra

I posted this at the beginning also.

I noticed that Electric Quilt is offering the upgrade of EQ7 for $58.00. We will honor that price also. So our new pricing is:

EQ7 upgrade $58.00 + shipping

EQ7 full version $140.00 + shipping

We are trying to find out the size and weight of the box to determine shipping. I have emailed my contact at the company. I am hoping we can fit it in a small flat rate box. I will let all of you know the cost of shipping as soon as we determine the least expensive way to ship the program.

EQ5 users: If you want to upgrade to 7 you will have to purchase both the EQ6 and 7 upgrades. You have to have the numbers from the EQ6 program in order to upgrade. Or you can purchase the full version of EQ7.

EQ6 users: You do not have to have EQ6 installed on your computer. However, you will need the EQ6 software available in order to type in the numbers during installation.

If you have sent me a U2U or email, I am compiling my list and will be getting back with you in a day or two.

Have a great day!

Sandra

Archived