*wave* HI!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shannon I think most of have been there, done that. I did 13 years ago and then decided to give things another try and now we will be celebrating our 25th in July. We both need to work at it and we both read "The Five Love Languages" by Gary Chapman and went to one of his marriage seminars. Wow what an eye opener that was. Hang in there and know all of us are here for YOU.

Shannon I think most of have been there, done that. I did 13 years ago and then decided to give things another try and now we will be celebrating our 25th in July. We both need to work at it and we both read "The Five Love Languages" by Gary Chapman and went to one of his marriage seminars. Wow what an eye opener that was. Hang in there and know all of us are here for YOU.

So glad to hear form you and know you are doing okay! Hope all works out for you and life will be good to you. Give Barny a treat for me and remember you will be in my prayers, sounds like some prayers are being ansewered for you.

So glad to hear form you and know you are doing okay! Hope all works out for you and life will be good to you. Give Barny a treat for me and remember you will be in my prayers, sounds like some prayers are being ansewered for you.

I've missed reading your posts as you're an inspiration to all of us. So my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. Remember we'll love you no matter where you live. Linzi's advice is great. Make sure it's what you want. It's just another chapter in your life, and the book isn't finished yet.

If you find you have too much material and don't want to take it back to GA, just ship it my way in PA. I'll take good care of it for you.

I've missed reading your posts as you're an inspiration to all of us. So my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. Remember we'll love you no matter where you live. Linzi's advice is great. Make sure it's what you want. It's just another chapter in your life, and the book isn't finished yet.

If you find you have too much material and don't want to take it back to GA, just ship it my way in PA. I'll take good care of it for you.

shannon

ok - then geogia it is. at least you will have a clean and organized studio. i must tell you - it doesnt last long. i just moved into mine and..well...u know. but messy is good. :cool:

here is my pearl of wisdom regarding relationships ~

A wise woman puts a grain of sugar into everything she says to a man, and takes with a grain of salt everything he says to her. works for me - 28 years (with several rough patches) and counting. ;)

and most importantly - how is my boy, Barney? i bet he loved the whole adventure - 2 long car rides and a whole new state to smell in between. :)

take care of yourself - if you dont - no one else will.

shannon

ok - then geogia it is. at least you will have a clean and organized studio. i must tell you - it doesnt last long. i just moved into mine and..well...u know. but messy is good. :cool:

here is my pearl of wisdom regarding relationships ~

A wise woman puts a grain of sugar into everything she says to a man, and takes with a grain of salt everything he says to her. works for me - 28 years (with several rough patches) and counting. ;)

and most importantly - how is my boy, Barney? i bet he loved the whole adventure - 2 long car rides and a whole new state to smell in between. :)

take care of yourself - if you dont - no one else will.

Good Luck to you and Davis. i hope it all works out for you. Get all your stuff together and lose yourself in the quilting. I think it is the best (and cheapest) therapy I've ever had!!! LOL

Good thoughts to you.:)

Good Luck to you and Davis. i hope it all works out for you. Get all your stuff together and lose yourself in the quilting. I think it is the best (and cheapest) therapy I've ever had!!! LOL

Good thoughts to you.:)

Archived