*wave* HI!

hi y'all! i'm online again! estoy aqui!

so here's the dish:

i'm back in GA....the time away really gave me time to figure out what i wanted in my life. i like my life....

me and davis are working through some stuff, after 10 years, we owe it to each other....

i apologize for the 'wishy washy-i-ness of all this...especially the block swap inconvenient...(i went and posted the updated info there....)

the highlights:

1. i probably lost 15 pounds moving all it out, then in at TN, then back into the trailer, then back into the house in GA

2. things are never as bad as you think...

3. second chances (or thirds, fourths, or the hundredth) are okay

4. double check all measurements before moving a LA into a house...*giggle*

5. fabric is heavier than you could ever imagine!

i'm really appreciative of all the well wishes and good thoughts...

okay, i have alot of unpacking to do...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi y'all! i'm online again! estoy aqui!

so here's the dish:

i'm back in GA....the time away really gave me time to figure out what i wanted in my life. i like my life....

me and davis are working through some stuff, after 10 years, we owe it to each other....

i apologize for the 'wishy washy-i-ness of all this...especially the block swap inconvenient...(i went and posted the updated info there....)

the highlights:

1. i probably lost 15 pounds moving all it out, then in at TN, then back into the trailer, then back into the house in GA

2. things are never as bad as you think...

3. second chances (or thirds, fourths, or the hundredth) are okay

4. double check all measurements before moving a LA into a house...*giggle*

5. fabric is heavier than you could ever imagine!

i'm really appreciative of all the well wishes and good thoughts...

okay, i have alot of unpacking to do...

Well girl, your life sounds even more chaotic than mine right now, and mine feels like it's been a mess here lately. I keep threatening to run away from home - sounds like you actually did it. I hope all goes well for you with the return to GA. Sometimes we do have to get away from things to get some perspectice and see that it is really what we want. Barney must be so confused!!

Well girl, your life sounds even more chaotic than mine right now, and mine feels like it's been a mess here lately. I keep threatening to run away from home - sounds like you actually did it. I hope all goes well for you with the return to GA. Sometimes we do have to get away from things to get some perspectice and see that it is really what we want. Barney must be so confused!!

Originally posted by belquilt

Hey Doodlebug,

I am glad things are working out!!! Hey, look at it this way, you can clean up and re arrange your LA room now!!!

Glad to have you back in GA!

I was thinking the same thing....Moving is how I seem to get my studio cleaned as well.

Originally posted by belquilt

Hey Doodlebug,

I am glad things are working out!!! Hey, look at it this way, you can clean up and re arrange your LA room now!!!

Glad to have you back in GA!

I was thinking the same thing....Moving is how I seem to get my studio cleaned as well.

Archived