I am sooooo pleased with this outcome!

I recently quilted this gorgeous Star Log Cabin Quilt for a new Customer and we were so pleased with the results. I almost hated to give it back to her, and she couldn't let it go our of her hands. It was supposed to be a gift, but she decided to keep it on her bed instead. It was made with the Cappuccino Bali Pop and red Batik for the stars. I used QD 100% washable Wool batting, giving the quilting nice definition and my customer that comfy warmth.

<a  href=2726855480101261555S500x500Q85.jpg' alt=

2228170120101261555S500x500Q85.jpg

2552141120101261555S500x500Q85.jpg

Linda...I think it was your Quilt that was the inspiration for this one. i showed my customer pictures of that green/beige Quilt i believe you quilted and she wanted hers exactly like it. I told her I cannot do it exactly, there has to be some of me in there too, and she was happy with that! So you got a lot of credit!

Rita and Penny thanks so much.

I started out with Sally terry feathers but found them just a bit too "loose" for a better word. I then watched an episode on the Longarm Quilting Show on QNN TV and Kimmy Bruenner was showing how to make feathers so simple and effortlessly that it just clicked with me. The rest is history and I have to say they are getting better and better all the time.

Archived