Linda Anderson's "Lake City Block of the Month" Quilt

CindyT

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Cheri!

Sorry I've haven't jumped on til now. As Cindy mentioned we just got back from my daughter's wedding in Florida!

I will look for the pattern and if I can't find it, I think my MIL has it. When I round it up, I'll send it to you. Glad you liked it!

PS: Cindy did an awesome job quilting it! We can't wait to display it in our booth at MQS!

Chime, chime, chime! I have this pattern just waiting to be made. It came from BJ's Quilt Basket in Bend, Oregon, bjsquiltbasket.com, 541-383-4310 by Thea D. Jirak and it is called A Kaleidoscope of Kolor. I saw it in the shop done with the cream background and one with a black background and both are shown on the pattern. That's why I haven't made it, can't decide to go light or dark.

Okay, I talked with Christy at Towne Square Quilt Shoppe in Lake City, Iowa. Anyone interested in the pattern can either call her at 712-464-7477 or email her at TSQS@iowatelecom.net.

It was a fun quilt to make and the directions were easy to follow!

Thanks again for all the wonderful feedback!

Linda

It is beautiful in person. No camera can really capture the beauty of a quilt. Cindy, you have really inspired me. I can't wait to get my QZ:):):) Linda says it should be here in about 2 weeks. I have 10 quilts waiting for it to get here:D:D:D May need to make some more while I'm waiting.:D:D:D. Ohhhh I'm sooooo excited!!!

• 3 months later...

Archived