Prayers please for MIL and DH-Good news Update #2!

Well heck, my darling husband Randall hasn't been doing well with his job. Glad to have one, but it's icky to say the least. When first hired, our comment was "at least it's not fast food.", but maybe that would be better. Needless to say he's stressed and depressed.

Now, his sweet mom has been hospitalized again, this time for bleeding on her brain. They've taken her from the small town where she lives to Medford, OR for a larger hospital. She'll probably have neuro-surgery once they've got her off the blood thinners enough to make this feasible.

If you could please remember Randall and Dee in your prayers, it would be much appreciated. Randall's just left to be down there with everyone, and is facing a long drive on his own.

Thanks.

Guest Linda S

Prayers are on the way. Also including one for you, as I can tell this is adding a bunch of stress to your life. Things will get better. The light always finds a way to shine through, even though some times it can take a while. Blessings to you all.

Thanks to all of you for the wonderful prayers and messages of support. No word yet other than the family is "breathing easier" now because she's in the hosp. and resting. I'll certainly keep you posted and sending hugs and prayers of thanks to all of you.

Archived