NQR-Meet latest rescue, Sadie!

Our previous brindle boxer used to bring in the newspaper every morning. I started taking Sadie out to the driveway in the mornings to get the paper and right away she wanted to carry it. I let her "help", then last week she carried it all by herself! Doesn't sound like much, but the paper is as big as she is. She carried it all the way through the yard, up the circular staircase, into the house and through the kitchen. I grabbed the camera as she rounded the kitchen and got this cute picture!

post--13461908801678_thumb.jpg

Bless you, Bless you, Bless you....for taking a rescue in your home and heart. She is so lucky that you found her, who knows what would of happened to her if you hadn't. I too have had rescues and they spend the rest of their lives giving you everythiing they can to thank you for taking them in and giving them a wonderful loving home. :)

Originally posted by mamu

Bless you, Bless you, Bless you....for taking a rescue in your home and heart. She is so lucky that you found her, who knows what would of happened to her if you hadn't. I too have had rescues and they spend the rest of their lives giving you everythiing they can to thank you for taking them in and giving them a wonderful loving home. :)

You are all so sweet; Sadie is our 6th boxer and our 4th rescue. We didn't realize she was sick when we brought her home, but just fell in love. When I took her to the vet he said we had no doubt saved her life as she was very ill. Who knew? She had such a wonderful spirit and lovely disposition we just couldn't leave her in that little cage. We are the lucky ones!:P:P

Archived