Happy July 4th (photo added)

Kelly,

I have to tell you something funny. When I first joined the forum, I looked at your user name and read it as "quiet little fleas" Interesting I said to myself, I wonder what that means? LOL It was months later that I realized it actually said "quiet life Arizona!". I cracked myself up the day I finally figured it out correctly! Have a great holiday! BTW great quilt! Chris

Originally posted by chrisquilter

Kelly,

I have to tell you something funny. When I first joined the forum, I looked at your user name and read it as "quiet little fleas" Interesting I said to myself, I wonder what that means? LOL It was months later that I realized it actually said "quiet life Arizona!". I cracked myself up the day I finally figured it out correctly! Have a great holiday! BTW great quilt! Chris

Thanks Chris for clearing that one up!:P

Great quilt Kelly.

Funny Chris! Had to look back to get that one.... Fleas?? I thought - What does that have to do with anything?? Getting late and it has been a long day, bit slow around here.;)

Kelly - love the quilt by the way - do you know the pattern name? Great Stars!

Originally posted by chrisquilter

Kelly,

I love it!!!

Originally posted by Judi

Funny Chris! Had to look back to get that one.... Fleas?? I thought - What does that have to do with anything?? Getting late and it has been a long day, bit slow around here.;)

Kelly - love the quilt by the way - do you know the pattern name? Great Stars!

It was from a quilters newsletter magazine...did not catch the month or year, sorry

Archived