Customer's Applique Quilt from Edyta Sitar's book

Beautiful quilt. I love the colors and applique. The dragon fly is the topper. I love all the detail you used. You did a wonderful job quilting. I can see why you and your customer would be thrilled with the out come. Who wouldn't love this quilt? This is going into my favorites. You give me so much inspiration with your quilting! I always look forward to your posts. Keep them coming.

You quilting is an inspiration. I love the details you put into it.

I am making this quilt. I, too, am doing needleturn. I do it when I am in the car for a long trip, at the airport or on vacation.

I have it half done. I am using scraps so my coloring is quite different. I love the colors used iby your clilent.

You (both) did a great job. Thanks for showing it.

What a pretty little quilt and your quilting put it over the top! I love all the quilting details! Everytime I see a magazine with an article about her I think about how I'd love to make one of her quilts!

On the posting of pictures, to do mulitple pics, as you copy and past, just hit return to move your cursor down and put a space after the picture html (you can also ad comments at that point) and then copy and paste the next link, repeat again for mulitple pics. I open several windows when I am pasting pics so I can easily go back and forth. Hope that helps...

• 1 month later...

Archived