NRQ but The new room for my "STASH"

My hubby started this room for my a little over a year ago. I've been working for 9 days sorting fabric and ironing it and folding it and on and on! I finally put a quilt on this afternoon! I had to stop and do something else. I still have the scary room to go though. That is the garage where I have another ton of fabric! Bobbie I told you your study was dead on the mark. Here are 3 pictures. One of the front wall facing the house where I put most of the fabric and other important stuff! the second is the rack of quilts to be completed and or quilted and the third is sink area and storage for my batiks and fabric purchased for a PROJECT!!!! Oh well, yes I ran out of space already. I actually have arrived at the point that the fabric has to be really important for me to keep! Oh and the last thing. If you check out the right of the third picture, yep that't a bathroom. The first day it was functional, I still kept running back to the house that morning! I think I'm in heaven now!!! Thanks for looking. Now I need to go quilt!

2152281480105608746S425x425Q85.jpg2798532290105608746S425x425Q85.jpg2544567370105608746S425x425Q85.jpg

Oh Miss Dell, it's so nice of you to build a beautiful space for your fabric to live in!

I know envy is a sin, so call me a sinner, baby!:P

Love love love it! All it needs is a frilly day bed for naps among all the things you love. And a maid to bring you ice tea and keep the stray threads off your gorgeous floor!! May I apply for that job?

Congratulations--I can feel your excitement all the way on the other coast!

Originally posted by ffq-lar

Oh Miss Dell, it's so nice of you to build a beautiful space for your fabric to live in!

Love love love it! All it needs is a frilly day bed for naps among all the things you love. And a maid to bring you ice tea and keep the stray threads off your gorgeous floor!! May I apply for that job?

Come on girl!!!!!! I'll let you quilt away!!!!!! I'll share with you anytime!!!! Hugs from the other coast! LOL

Originally posted by Linda G. Craig

Oh, Dell, too funny about the bathroom! But goodness you have lots of SPACE!! So is it that you have a Stash Room, and then you have a Longarm Room? Looks like you are super organized! Yay! :cool:

I'm really the most unorganized person!!! This made me get organized!!!!! You can see the other (longarm and sewing) room though the door! It's 14 by 39 feet! the stash room is 14 by 15!

Guest Linda S

I am absolutely green with envy. Not only because it's a gorgeous space, but because it's CLEAN! And, there's a bathroom right there. What more could a gal want? Very nice!

Oh, what a dream space, I wish I had the 14 x 15 I could get a lot of machine/fabric... in there. I have a 9ft' Nolting table, sewing machine, folding cutting table, TV book cases and a 8 x 4 closet full of fabric. Can you have your DH talk to mine and explain how important the Extra Room will make him happy. Just Kidding. Enjoy the space.

Originally posted by Linda S

I am absolutely green with envy. Not only because it's a gorgeous space, but because it's CLEAN! And, there's a bathroom right there. What more could a gal want? Very nice!

Thanks! Give it a day or two and I bet you 2 to 1 it won't be clean any more!!!! :D

Originally posted by JunBugs-Quilt-Garden

Oh my room is 12 x 10 plus the closet, walking room only.

Come share! I know how you feel. I sewed in a corner of my kitchen dining area for about 40 years!!! They say good things to those wait! All that waiting paid off! :cool:

Originally posted by ffq-lar

LOL, Linda, I suggested bunk beds for retreats and classes!

Looks wonderful, Dell! So nice to be organized and tidy. I'm going to come check it out soon!!

Archived