circlelord

Circlelord Cogs by Vickie

Thanks, Michael for posting pictures for me. I haven't sorted out the new picture posting format!! I loved the look the Cogs template gave my quilt! Thanks, Michael, for making such a great template!

<p>Vickie Oliver Beachside Quilter APQS Rep SW FL 2013 New Gen Millennium, Quilt Path

239-209-0990. Beachsidequilter.com

That is absolutely perfect for your quilt!!!! I can't think of anything that would look better!

Thanks, Vicki! I made this quilt for my son's Christmas present and as I was working with the Star Wars fabric I kept thinking "Death Star". I called Michael to order the Cogs template and it arrived just in time to quilt my quilt. I love the look it gave and I had a lot of fun using all the parts of the template to get just the right look. My son loved it!

<p>Vickie Oliver Beachside Quilter APQS Rep SW FL 2013 New Gen Millennium, Quilt Path

What a cool wonderful MOM you are and talented too! The cogs and you really made this quilt!!!!!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Wow Cogs looks great on both quilts. What a fun new template for boy or young men quilts.

068AE7983835931B5513447E68ECA1B3.png

Bekah

Shepherd's Garden Quilting

APQS Sales Representative

APQS Millenium

www.shepherdsgardenquilting.com

Vicki...love your Star Wars quilt. What pattern did you use? I have some Dr. Who blocks (8" sq) that I need to incorporate into a quilt and I could see them in done in your pattern.

Sandra Darlington

Darlington Quilts

2005 APQS Liberty, Circle Lord Enhanced

sandradarlington@aol.com or

DarlingtonQuilts@Gmail.com

Vicki...love your Star Wars quilt. What pattern did you use? I have some Dr. Who blocks (8" sq) that I need to incorporate into a quilt and I could see them in done in your pattern.

Sandra, I used Perfect 10 by Swirly Girls. It worked great for the SW focus fabric. My son loves Dr. Who also, can't wait to see yours!