Hello Again :)

Hi sweet Penny!

I was thinking about you yesterday! I saw your name listed as an instructor on the MQX site--stating that your class (!) was sold out! That's so great--that you are teaching at MQX and that your class is so popular!

Whatcha been doing?

I have been so busy, as I said before.  Yes I am teaching at New England Quilt Festival and yes my class is "Sold Out".   I am thrilled beyond words.  I have taken 2 best in show awards with my quilt call, "Geisha Moon".  I'm having a little hick up with my health. But, that will soon be resolved in April.  My, "General Wives" BOM quilt is on the long arm and might end up being my county fair entry.  I have started to paper piece and LOVE IT!  Not sure why I waited so long to give it a try?  Enough about me.  I hope you all have been well. I promise not to let so much time pass between my posts.   :)

100_0286_zps8638129e.jpg

Your Geisha Moon quilt is beautiful! Congrats on teaching at MQX and having a full class. That is terrific news. I had planned to go to MQX this year, but am having a major hick-up in my health, so will not get there again this year. MQX is my favorite show. I hope your health issues are behind you very quickly.

Archived