Preprinted wholecloth design suggestions?

I'm afraid the ones from Keepsake are intended for hand quilting, and have only the dots printed on them.  I don't know that for sure, but those are the ones I've seen the most.  I guess you could connect the dots with blue water erase marker before loading. 

I have tried the small ones from some of the panto websites (I don't remember where, now.)  One I received was very nice quality fabric, one...not so much..same website. I would rather buy my own fabric, and one of the pattern packs available and mark my own...all things considered.  Its more work and maybe more $$ up front, but if you are going to do all that work, you don't want cheap fabric, IMHO.

I think Golden Threads has some on their web site - have you considered Dover books?  It might be more work than you want to get into...but Cindy Needham uses them and alters different designs to suit her purposes.  I imagine you could probably scan them and print them off with iron transfer ink.  Of course it'd be much easier to buy a wholecloth design, but I'm a DIY'er kind of gal and want to have full control over everything I do!!!  

I have 3 queen size designs available for sale.  One is Welsh Beauty in white, another is Garden Bouquet in natural, and the other is Feathered Pineapple in white.  All come with the pre printed top and the binding.

I have sold many of these both the kits and the completed Quilt.  I am working on one right now that is going to Australia and has the couple initials in the centre and the wedding date.  I use the main design as a guideline but do my own fillers.  The Quilt tops measure 88" x 106" before washing.  If interested in any design, contact me.

post-3772-0-73673900-1364649339_thumb.jpg

post-3772-0-69184400-1364649384_thumb.jpg

post-3772-0-47159700-1364649402_thumb.jpg

Monika, I've been receiving messages, maybe I should add you as friend or add me to your list.

My email is not showing and so as yours, don't know why. I went to your store, I think that soft beige/ natural of welsh beauty is good for me. I will definitely add more patterns to the wholecloth, IQ will help me, I need some pointers from you, if you don't mind about stitching sequences.

corey.starkey@att.net

Corey, I just answered you on your e-mail.  The Welsh Beauty is white only, the Garden Bouquet is natural.  You can email me at modenkra@gmail.com for more information.

Stitching sdequence is whatever you want it to be.  I start at the top and work my way down........I draw out on the example what I am doing so everything matches when i come to the bottom....easy as pie???  i cant bake pie to save my life, but love quilting these and doing my own thing.

Archived