Grammie has a Website!!!

It isn't completed.

Hopefully Next week we will get information loaded but what do you think of the colors?

Something in the background like a window to my backyard that is so green and my lopsided old barn that's a 100 years old. lol Pay no mind to the catagories they are just props for me to review and revise. Web designer just giving me something to work from.

Much to be loaded but I wanted to see what you thought about it so far?

Now be nice but be honest!!

www.grammietammie.com

Now be nice but be Honest!!!

Oh, Laurie,

I just checked out Ivy Corner and I really love your quilts! Great job on the web site. Whoever Alexis is, she is a very lucky Princess to have such an adorable quilt. Oh, and I noticed your Relay for Life quilt -- I do the Relay for Life up here in Fairbanks every summer. I take the 1AM-2AM slot. Of course, at that time of the night, it's still daylight in the summer (actually the sun is just setting...or...is it just rising...??) Hmmm...anyway, it's a great time slot because it's nice and quiet and the birds are singing away, and the luminaries are all lit up. It's really pretty and magical, and serene, it's all for a good cause.

Keep making those adorable quilts!

Shana... Thank you so much for the Coodo's....Laura thanks for correcting the TYPO... I still have a big bandaid on my left index finger from the Rotary Cutter Cut last week.. I just got the Stitches out yesterday.

Shana... I made the Relay for Life Quilt for a gal that lives in Carroll, Iowa. She has had breast cancer, and she gave the quilt to the Relay for Life office to display, but she wants it back sometime soon.

Alexis is my girlfriends granddaughter. I love that little quilt also. it was fun to do on the compu quilter.

My Son's girlfriend did a great job! Thanks for checking it out..... Barb

Grammie, I love love LOVE your website! Especially the quilted denim background, and your little glasses on your nose. You look so cute! I'd love to have YOU quilt my tops, if I'd let anybody near them (I always feel if I don't do the whole thing myself it isn't made by me, LOL!). What a cozy, country feeling I get looking at your webpage. Go for it! And definitely put pic's of your kids and grandkids on your brag page with your quilts, ok? (Unless you don't want to, of course, in which case just ignore that suggestion from Patch, the webless one, LOL!) Yay, Grammie!!

Can you tell I like your website. I honestly couldn't find anything to be more honest about on the page. You've done a grrreat job already.

Grammie, I agree with everything that has been said here. Just one thing, I know the site is under construction, but you may want to put your contact info on the home page, as well as the contact page. What if someone happens upon your site before it is complete and can't get to you? Other than that, I really like what you have so far.

• 1 month later...

Grammie Tammie, :)

Congratulations on announcing your website ! The high contrast of the colors are great and the cute graphics of you and your longarm machine are adorable. Your site is very inviting and friendly - like you. I am sentimental about the first design you digitized being embossed on the denim in your background. Its a great look. I'm very proud of your expanding digitizing skills and I'm very happy for you. May you have much success in your endeavors and may you and Lee find wonderful fun places to explore and people to visit. I'm certain you will touch their lives. You're always welcome to come visit me in Oregon (hint . . . hint). Love and Blessings

- Suzanne Moreno, Digitizing Instructor

cqdigi@charter.net

Tammie - Your website looks like great so far! I wanted to mention that

I liked you new photo there by your name - very cute! Looks just like you!

How is the house selling / moving / shopping / trailer / ...... now where are

you at??? What a busy gal you are! Keep on smilen' and sharing your

latest with us - love it!

Archived