A note to all of our Quiltazoid friends

Hi all.

Just a note to let everyone know that after much thought, we've decided to close up shop. We're very proud of the Quiltazoid, it is an excellent product. We've had so much fun, and we've met so many wonderful people in the past 5 years, so this was a very difficult decision. However, we both work outside the home and our jobs have gotten so busy that we don't feel like we're doing justice to the Quiltazoid. There just aren't enough hours in the day. Of course, we will always be here to provide any guidance needed by our customers and friends, so don't hesitate to give us a shout if you need anything.

We've listed our 2007 Millie on the "for sale - used quilting machines" thread, so if you know someone who's looking, please pass it along (we're also including loads of Quiltazoid goodies with the machine).

We also have a small inventory of Quiltazoids and templates that we'll be liquidating, so this would be a good time to get a crazy deal if you're interested.

A really big "THANK YOU" to all of our wonderful friends and customers! Please stay in touch!

Linda and Adam Anderson

lindaj3@netins.net

I so badly wanted and went to hit like, until I read it further. 

So SAD to see you go.  You know your life  better than we so know you are

doing what is best for the two of you.

It's just sad to see another business close, no matter the reason.

Best luck and most of all,

God Bless,

Rita  the PITA

:D

Thanks everyone for all your kind words-it means alot to us.  We've had a number of people inquiring about our closeout products and pricing.  We should have included that information in our earlier post.  We are selling the remaining Quiltazoids for 1/2 price ($200) and our border and tracing templates for $36 each.  If anyone is interested, just send us an email.

Thanks again! 

Linda and Adam 

I'm just now reading this and sad about your decision to close up shop, but I totally understand.  You know how I feel about the Quiltazoid...you just got the idea before I did and followed through with it!  No doubt about it, it is one of my favorite quilting tools, and I've enjoyed our visits and getting to know both of you.  You will be missed in the quilting world.  Maybe someday when you retire, you will want to make a comeback! :)  Yes, Heidi says it best!  Thanks for inventing the Quiltazoid and sharing it with the rest of us, and good luck in your future endeavors!

Oh By the way, I do have The Topper and a couple of boards for $150.   plus shipping.

It is heavy, so if anyone is within a split-the-distance with you from Center of NC, it would

be good.

I wont go over 150 miles.

Rita  Message me if there are questions.

• 2 months later...

Whoa, have I been out of the loop!  I am so sorry that Linda and Adam are getting out of the Quiltazoid business. I LOVE my Quiltazoid. I was trying to look on line for what I might want for Christmas this year only to not be able to find them. So I came on here and saw the message.  So so sad. Will miss them. Too bad, it was such a great product!

Archived