Quilters Newsletter April 2007

Yes, I'm tooting my own horn. A quilt named Mariposa (butterfly) that I quilted for Vi Colombe made it into this months Quilters Newsletter. Vi won the Bush Artist Fellows Program grant for her star quilts in the textile division. I can't believe something I quilted is in this magazine.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/557789940TdRmXB

That is just plain awesome!

What a nice picture, thanks for letting us know, I love to celebrate my friends successes!! :):D

Here's a big cheer & a hug for you on a job well done!!!

Yay, yippee for you, JoAnn! That quilt it just gorgeous, and largely because of your quilting. I will definitely go buy this magazine today. I was just thinking how I could make a round quilt for the middle of my women's prayer circle, for something to look at besides each other when we're singing. I could use this kind of pattern and make the center into a cross. But I wish I could have your quilting on it, that's for sure! I'm glad you tooted that horn, and you just keep right on doing that. Congratulations!

Way to go Joann! That is just gorgeous! I really love what you do with these, what a great imagination you have...like it just flows out of your brain onto the fabric!:D

Hi Ms. Stellar, I was starting to get worried about you and was going to email tonight to check on you! Missed your face and your input!

Archived