Fabric Swap after the first of the year (update guidelines)

Oma

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the fabric has been mailed back now and I'm early...Yay!  Meg, Vickie and Linda Rech should get theirs today.  Everyone else will be getting theirs either Wed. or Thursday except for the one who lives in Lakewood, WA (Pat I think without walking upstairs to look at the address) who will get hers on Sat.  The two Canadian swappers, Terry and Barbara C, I don't know for sure when you'll get yours because it doesn't let me track it.  Terry's went out Friday and Barbara's went today.  Bonnie if you get your address to me I'll send yours out today also.  Sorry I threw away that box.  My husband is quick to dismantle and discard boxes.  Which is probably pretty good because I seem to amass a lot of boxes...lol.

This actually went pretty well.  I didn't realize there would be 400 FQs, but I probably should have.  I'm almost 100% sure I got them all right...lol.  I must have counted them all a dozen times apiece just to make sure.  That was the only real hard part of all this was the worrying that I was getting it done right.  I truly appreciate all the people who sent addressed envelopes and postage.  That was such a help.  The post office even commented on how efficient it all went.  I must live in a small town huh? 

Anyway, it was fun and I hope everyone is pleased with their fabrics.  Now start sewing so I can see what happened to all of it.  Thanks again for being a great group of swappers.  

My FQs have arrived safely.

I can't wait to get my hands on them.

I wasn't sure if I'd be south or north when they were mailed, so I picked north.

Of course, I'm south.

The hubz just facetimed me so I could see....

They are beautiful!

Thanks, Oma, for all your hard work on this.

I'm hoping to get out all my Asian fabrics and destash!

My squishy  package arrived today !!!!   Yayyyy.   Now to come up with a pattern...........Thank you Oma...........that must have been quite a challenge.  I'm glad I included a plastic bag inside my mailing envelope, as the corner of the manilla evelope was wet.   We are in the midst of a Winter Storm and I think some snow leaked into the mailbox!   

Mine are here! I WAS on vacation this week but got a call an hour ago and my vacation time is over it seems. Poop!! I thought I'd have time to play but at least I can unfold and pet my pretties! Thanks to Oma and Corey for hosting, and thanks to all who participated!! I have quite a little stash here. :)

Barbara, it was mailed out on 2/23/15 with all the others.  The Postman did say something about one of them having weird postage on it, but I don't know if it was yours or not.  Anyway, I just checked the tracking number and it shows it left here on the 23rd and arrived back here on the 25th.  I'll have to go check at the post office to see what happened.  I'll PM you the tracking number too.  Very strange and I'm sorry.

Barbara, according to the Post Office supervisor yours had some weird sticker on it and it has been sent out and came back here two times already and she has everyone watching for it now so if it comes back we will correct whatever is wrong and get it sent on or you might even get it this time.  The supervisor is very apologetic about it all, but someone needs to stop the package so we can fix it.  I'm sorry this has happened to your fabric.  I could send you my fabrics and when/if yours arrives to you then you can mail them to me.  I was in all four groups so I have mine still separated into groups.

Archived