Who's coming to MQS ?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be there with bells on this year and will be bringing another LAer, Sue, with me. We will be picking up Barb M. and Lisa M. at one of the K.C. airport motels on Sunday and will be staying till Sat. Can't wait to see all of you again. Yippppeee!!! I'm down to counting the days!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah! Count me in! I can't wait to see everyone! Renae you are such a sweetie to pick me up. Now if I could just guarantee to get out of Orlando on Sunday on time! My plane is due to arrive at about 10:30am Kansas time. :) That seems harder and harder these days. I will be staying at the Sheraton too!

I will be there Tues and leave Sun. Of course I missed the registration deadline by 8 hours. What else is new. Hope there are some classes still open. Am coming w/a Gammil girl and an A-1 friend. Should be a great time. Nice long drive so I can work on my applique blks (Only 121 left to do!!!)

I shall be there Wednesday to Saturday also with DH but he will be working during the day to help pay for my expenditure! :P

Lots of hubbies coming this year. They'll have ready made buddies to swap stories with. Maybe we should have special identifiers for the husbands. Mine certainly needs one case he forgets who he is. He was supposed to fly to Houston on Tuesday and had to cancel at the last minute as he lost his passport (not the first time). For someone who flies all the time, you'd think he'd learn. Anyway he needs to get his skates on arranging a new one for Kansas.

Looking forward to connecting with everyone again.

I can't wait to come. I'll be coming in at 6:00 pm. at KCI on Sunday evening. I didn't see anyone who needed a ride at that time so I have a ride booked with the car service. I used them before and they were good. I'm leaving on Saturday at 10.30 back to the airport if anyone needs a ride. My husband doesn't know it but he likes to buy quilting fabric and supplies with the American Express Card. I will be at a quilting show and say I think Allan wants these fat quarters. Ha Ha

Hi Ladies,

Now I dont have a place to stay, and still waiting on replies from the people on the list of roomies.

Iam going to fly to MQS the tenth and go home the 16th.

I am looking forward to meeting and sit with you all (quilty friends) at any gathering possible within that week.

Corey

I will be there - my first MQS show. My husband and I are driving down from Minnesota on Wednesday and leaving on Sunday. I am taking a couple of classes on Thursday, golfing on Friday and taking a couple of IQ classes on Saturday. Looking forward to it (even though I do not know a single person)!

Archived