New Years/30's Blocks THANK YOU'S!!!!

bobbi

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I picked up my mail from my neighbors yesterday the first thing I did was to look for the squishy envelopes. I was rewarded with two beautiful blocks, one from Patty Jo and one from Teresa. Thank you for the wonderful blocks. Teresa, I never thought about putting my signature on by machine. It looks great. Now to get going on my blocks.

Pamela

Thank You SATU I got my first block from Satu and it is BEAUTIFUL. It is purple and green on light background. lots of little pieces. So Sweet.

This has been so much fun and so exciting anticipating what will be coming. (boring life) I must admit that I was alightly concerned that my blocks wouldn't "fit" with the others but after seeing some pictures I'm not worried anymore. I hope to finish the last 8 of mine this weekend and they should go out next week.

I will definitely be in another swap

Thank you Teresa for everything you did.

Bobbi

I'm so glad that you all are getting the blocks. When I took them to the P.O. the gal asked me what was in them and I told her. She had never heard of such a thing as a block exchange but thought what a good idea! And yes Teresa, thank you again and again for setting this up. This is my first block swap and I'll do this again in a heart beat. Love it.:cool:

Marylyn,

Your block arrived today and it looks perfect with the one I received from Karen in Australia! Both are like pinwheels, only they are different designs.

I am curious to see when the blocks that I mailed to Australia will arrive there. So far, four of the sixteen I mailed on Monday have landed at their destinations.

This is fun!

I went shoppping for my fabrics yesterday at Merrily We Quilt Along in Springfield. It's so nice to get out and chat with "live" quilters. I got home to find my first block from M Jones in the mail. Thank you for the lovely block. My DH wants to know if I'm going to embroider my info on mine.

Lyn in Austrialia!!!!

As I was sitting in my sewing room working on my New Year's blocks by DH, Jim came in and said,"who do you knoiw in Austrailia", well I knew it had to be a block from one of the APQS pals. Thank you so much for my first block! The first came the farthest! It looks great. Thank you too for the bio. It is so great to know more about the people who post from all over the world.

Congrats on the coming grandbaby. Our life centers around our grandbabies,(we have 22. The oldest is 26 and the youngest is 8 days old). I'm sorry yours will be so far away. Fifteen of ours are here in the Portland area. It was so good to hear from you. Happy Quilting!!!!

Archived