New Years/30's Blocks THANK YOU'S!!!!

bobbi

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also have to thank Celia Swain from Ruther Glen, VA,

Great Churn dash block, both Celia and Marylyn made my day, it is snowing and blowing, so receiving these blocks today made the sunshine in my mind.

Thanks again, can't wait for show and tell.

ps My blocks are going out tomorrow, have the mail ready, just have to go to the post office.

Thank you Jeanne Rumas and Roberta Wright for the beautiful blocks I received in the mail. We are having a cold wave here in Floirda and they brought just the right amount of sunshine on such a cold morning when the mail arrived.

Just a recap. So far I have received blocks from Bonnie Botts, Jennifer Ward, Jeanne Rumans, and Roberta Wright.

Again, thank you ladies for the beautiful blocks.

Hello Everyone!!

Thank you Jeanne Rumans and Roberta Wright!!! The blocks came yesterday and both are beautful!!!!!!!!!!

I mailed all of my blocks week before last and am wondering if: Sue Obrien, Denise Cornett, Laura Kroeker, April Wright, Brendalee Haunschild, Merry Jo Rembold and Teresa Taylor have received them yet? (Teresa I remailed you a block on wednesday). If I do not hear from any of you within a week or so, I will consider them to have been lost in the mail and make some more to send. HAPPY QUILTING!!!!!!!!!!

Celia, you are very welcome! Hope you like it!

I mailed out all of my ladies' blocks on the 15th and 16th of the month

I’ve not heard that

Sue O’Brien & Laura Kroeker

have received theirs. I’m concerned that they are lost. Would you ladies let me know if you’ve received

Them, so I’ll know if I need to remake them and send another?

Thank you in advance for your kindness!

I’ve also sent 2 to Australia, and I doubt that they are there yet.

Looks like Pam Hish and Rita Kilpatrick are in the lead with 5 blocks each.

All of mine are made, and sitting on the table; but i haven't been able to get off work early enough to make it to the post office before they close. I will try to get my son to mail them for me on Monday. Sorry for the delay.

We have not heard from several people. I have to assume they got their blocks and just have been remiss in offering thank yous. Perhaps everybody who sent them one needs to directly email them asking about the block. I have several email addresses if anybody needs one.

Bev Hogan!!

I LOVE my pink block from you!!! It's awesome and love the embroidered signature! Thanks so much!

I'm busy on mine today! Just a few more steps and I hope to mail them by monday. I did all the arcs and then added the background in groups. The reason this block takes so long is that I have to pin pin pin to get all the little curves to go together right! Yeah, you're all right, Bobbi bit off more than she could chew!!! It's good to get done though!

Soon my friends, soon!

Denise Cornett,

Brendalee Haunschild,

Sue O’Brien,

Holly Weisberger,

Daine Brodin,

Laura Kroeker and

April Wright.

These are all the same lady's that we "all" have not heard from.

As i am still wondering where my blocks are, and if they are at their new home?

So maybe they just have not got back us about receiving their blocks.

Hope we all hear soon.:)

Marylyn

Denise, Laura, and Dianne have acknowledged at least one block, according to my records.

Trish, Terri, Melora, ELizabeth, Karen S., Sue O' Brien, BrendaLee, Please respond to folks and tell them you received your blocks. People are thinking that you are rude, and I'm sure that is not the case. Probably you are just too busy to get to the computer right now.

I sent emails to several of the ladies we have not heard from. I will let you know if they respond.

I hope this is not a repeat of last year's swap where some of us never got blocks from people, even though those people received blocks from us. I'm sure it is not, they are probably just busy. Let's be patient.

Good Morning Teresa and Ladies,

To date I have only received one Block and that is Bonnie's. I am looking forward to receiving the others. Remember, we are a little further away down here!:)

In anticipation, I have made extra blocks, so if necessary, I can send out more to those that might miss out.

Like Teresa, mine are made but with working 12 hour days, I haven't made it to the Post Office as yet.

Regards

Archived