New Years/30's Blocks THANK YOU'S!!!!

bobbi

O Boy, 2 squishy envelopes! Thank you so much Gloria for the Churn Dash block, I am a dog lover so really liked the little dog fabric and Barbara I loved the school house block...I retired in 2003 from the school system. Again, thank you both. That now makes six wonderful blocks.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barbara Goodson recieved your beautiful house block, LOVE IT!! Thank you.

Bev Hogan I need your address, I sent your block to the one I have but it came back.

I sent all the blocks out on Jan. 23 and have heard from 11, wondering were the others have gone.

Bev U2U or email me with your correct address and I will get it right out to you.

PamH

Another 2 beautiful bouncing blocks arrived today!

Thank you to both Barbara from Janesville and Gloria from Mississippi.

Great idea to include the tourist information, I've enjoyed reading about Hattiesburg.

next swap I will do that also.

This swap is sure putting a smile on my dial :D

cheers Satu

I just received two more blocks.....beautiful.... that truly complement each other from Sue O and Holly! I do love this exchange! Too much fun! Sue, I loved the note about your Grandmother. Holly, I enjoyed the pictures and map of your area. I lived in Santa Monica many years ago, so that I could be close to the beach and swim every day. Loved it! Of course, you are further north, but still fairly close to the coast, I noticed....

Gloria

I received a larger squishy from you today. Thank you very much for the block I love the fabrics and for sharing the information about Hattiesburg.

The first thing I opened it up to was Hattie saying" you don't count calories on the weekend" so I will enjoy my pizza tomorrow.

I now have 7 wonderful blocks.

Lyn

in Australia

Archived