New Years/30's Blocks THANK YOU'S!!!!

bobbi

Fyi: Denise - Neicie

I got a nice card in the snail mail from Denise C. (neicie). thanks for letting me know you received your block! I'm so glad you like it and it works well with your other blocks!!!

For the future, not chiding you, Teresa keeps track of who has sent and received through the chat - so it's ok and personal enough to say Thanks! on the chat!

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm replying to...

"Okay, to everybody > I'm sorry if you have an incorrect address for Elizabeth. I was never sent any other address than the one in Marion, IN; so therefore I could not send a new address on to you.

Secondly, Elizabeth, would you please email me your CORRECT address so I can fix the problem."

Which was IN REPLY TO:

"Also please let me know if your state , name , address or anything is wrong...

I didn't even bother to look for mine...For example, when Sylvia put Elizabeth in ILLinois if you look over to left you will notice I'm not there. And if anyone would like my real name I think it's in my profile. But I do notice with correct zip code we get them...sometimes later than earlier. I'm sorry Sylvia...I didn't know you were speaking to me.

Also, I don't think my U2U go anywhere. I have sent a couple out...I don't think they were received... "

I will just be happy if everyone gets mine....

Thanks

OKay! I'm done! They are all addressed and will go to the post office tomorrow. BOL to the following list of quilt buddies:

Karol Kusmaul

Gloria Garretson

Brad Wakefield

Patty Jo

Teresa Taylor

Barbara Goodson

Trish McComas

Saundra Marquis

Susan Ramey

Lyn Crump

Pam Hish

Pamela Sperling

Sheri Butler

Sylvia Blissett

Terri VanderBosch

Ruthie Wasmuth

Please let me know that you receive (or don't receive) them.

Thanks!

Laura H (sewcozy) thanks soooo much for letting me know you received my block! I'm hoping you like it and that it plays well with the others!

I only have to hear for sure from Laura Kroeker when she gets back from vacation...

Laura K, your whole quilt will be waiting when you get back!

A very big thank you to Robert Wright, I received a beautiful block in the mail today and I love love love it.

Thank you also for the calender, it really is wonderful to see different parts of the world, will keep it as a momento of this block swap and how much fun it has been.

that makes 3 blocks for me, I have also added this to my list on the other thread.

Having a happy happy day

Karen

[i only have to hear for sure from Laura Kroeker when she gets back from vacation...

Laura K, your whole quilt will be waiting when you get back!

I asked my son if there was any "quilty looking" mail waiting for me at home, and he didn't have a clue. Didn't seem to think it was all that important. Sigh.... I am SO looking forward to opening all those wonderful little packages when we get home. And to finish my blocks and get them sent. I ALMOST got them done before we left. Vacation is GREAT!!!!!!!! I'm loving the sun, water, birds, plants, etc. Laura K

Help! Pam Hish..........please U2U me your address. The PO told me the zip was wrong and they looked it up. Then they told me your address didn't exsist! I double checked so I know I didn't copy it down wrong. Yours was the only one I didn't get mailed.

The girl at the PO wanted to know why the envelopes were squishy!:D I told her and she immediately went into every quilting story she's ever known. A kindred spirit!

Archived