New Years/30's Blocks THANK YOU'S!!!!

bobbi

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bobbi, I just got your block in the mail!!!!!:):):):)

Thank you so much! It is just as beautiful in person as it was in the pictures! Thanks also for the cute note! You went to a lot of work on this block, and it plays really nice with my other blocks. It ties them all together! Thanks again!

Bobbi - I just got your block in the mail too. Whee! it is so pretty :) I think it is going to be one of my all time favorite blocks patterns. Thank you for putting so much work into, I am so happy to have it. Now I am going to have to go check out your website.

This is going to be such a pretty quilt everyone. I am having so much fun! Are there alot of block exchanges ;) ...

Teresa Taylor, I love love the block I got from you today. The red and white is lovely and is different from any I already have!

Barbara Godson, the little yellow house is amazing! I may put it in the center of my quilt! I just love it so much!

Thanks to both Teresa and Barbara for me having TWO squishies today! I now have a total of 8 squares!!!!

I got another block yesterday!! Thank you Bobbi!! Wow!! I absolutely love it. Awesome! I've never heard of the Electric fan. What a great job you did.

Everyone is sending such nice notes and cards with their blocks. Everyone's attention to detail is really impressive. I've never been much for presentation, such as wraping, cards & notes on pretty paper and jazzed up with ribbons and paper cut outs. When do you all have time to do all that extra stuff. I'm having a hard time getting my "WORK" done and getting enough sleep.

I want to take just a second and say how honored I feel to be a part of this exchange. I love the blocks I have received and have loved stitching and mailing the blocks I have sent. I guess it is just the friendship I feel as this is taking place. I feel such a "part" of things on this forum. You are a great bunch and are there every day for most any problem or question. For that I give thanks. You all are wonderful ladies and I thank you for allowing me to take part! S

For the 4 of you who haven't gotten my blocks: If you haven't gotten them by Monday afternoon I plan to make 4 additional blocks and mail them out. I am sorry you are out of the loop of all the fun involved in getting all these blocks. Please forgive and look forward to getting new ones. I will enjoy making them for you once again. :)

Sylvia:

the exchange is really going well this time, and everyone is so excited - I LOVE that!

for some reason, your email won't go thru... I copied it and pasted it into my to: line and I got an error message... wonder why? could you re U2U me with it?

I also need Bobbi Patillo's email!!

Thanks!

OH, and Sylvia, I LOVE them all, and the house one is really cute!

Archived