New Years/30's Blocks THANK YOU'S!!!!

bobbi

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone. I posted on a different thread that I'm not home, and thought I'd write on here too. Before I left frozen Alberta over a week ago I had received one lovely block in the mail from Marylyn. We're holidaying in Florida for another 4 weeks, so I;ll have to wait till then to see the other exciting blocks. If you want, I'll have someone go through my mail for me so I can let you which have arrived, but would prefer to see for myself. It's kind of like having someone else opening your Christmas presents;) Sorry for any stress I've caused anyone. Laura Kroeker

Looks like 8 of my blocks have made it to their new homes! I can't wait to hear from the rest!... I know Laura K - I won't hear from you for a few weeks.

Here's the rest I'm hoping received or will receive theirs...

Laura H, Susanne H (Aussie), Maree R also (Aussie), Cindy L, Nadia, Marylyn J, and Denise C.

Hope they arrive soon!

My blocks have left the building and should soon be winging their way to the following people:

Barbara Goodson

Brad Wakefield

Dianne Brodin

Gloria Garretson

Karol Kusmaul

Lyn Crump

Merry Jo Rembold

Pam Hish

Pamela Sperling

Patty Jo Noonan

Saundra Marquis

Sheri Butler

Susan Ramey

Sylvia Blisset

Teresa Taylor

Trish McComas

Belated thank-yous to the following:

Pam Hish

Beverly Hogan

Jennifer Ward

Sylvia Blissett

Satu Simmons

The blocks are beautiful and I'm really enjoying getting them in the mail.

Unfortuantely I don't have much time to admire them as my DH broke his leg while skiing on Saturday and is pretty much immobile until surgery this week. So my mind is elsewhere and my thank-yous are behind.

Thanks again to you all!!

Karen

Archived