Ruthie Wasmuth

Satu Simmons

Melora Neminski

And I have given my block to Sylvia who lives nearby:D:D

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celia,

Thank you for my pretty blue replacement block. I love it. I'm so sorry the post office messed up and the first one got lost. I hope it found a good home.

all of mine went in the mail today. They probably won't go anywhere for a day or two since we are having an ice storm. Be watching for them early next week.

My blocks also made it to the mail today. The following ladies will soon be getting them.

Lyn Crump- Sherri Butler-

Sylvia Blissett- Satu Simmions-

Elizabeth Pukerand- Bev Hogan-

Melnoria Neminski - Ruthie Wasmuth-

Karen Simmons- Peggy Lucus-

Teri VanderBosch-

Pamela Sperling- Susan Ramey-

Saundra Marquis- Trish McComas

Pam Hish, the p.o. doesnt like the address I have for you,:( could I get the correct one, thanks Then yours will be in the mail too.:):):)

Ladies please let me know when you receive them. Barbara

Here is my list of ladies and gents that I sent to, so keep on the look out, I hope that make it in one piece.

Brenda Lee Haunschild

Holly Weisberger

Diane Brodin

Merry Jo Rembold

Karol Kusmaul

Gloria Garretson

Brad Wakefield

Patty Jo Weightmas

Teresa Taylor

BarbaraGoodson

Trish McComas

Saundra Marquis

Susan Ramey

Lyn Crump

Pam Hish

Pamela Sperling

Heidi,

Thanks for the tip on EQ. I have been guilty in the past of wanting to do something well without taking the time necessary to learn all the steps. Dumb, huh? Someone had told me EQ was so easy it's almost intuitive. Not true for me so I guess she must be more computer oriented than I am.

I'll try again by following the book and if that doesn't work I'll find someone to get me started. I'm really a "show me" learner as opposed to a "sit down and read it" one.

Thanks for letting me know that you got it Maree!

Now I only have one that I haven't heard from and that's

Laura Kroeker (Lauras). I searched my U2Us and found one from her that said she would be in Florida for a month, so I'm sure that's why we haven't heard from her.

I might just toodle on down there to find out if she got it!!! Anything to get out of this COLD!!!

Sylvia,

I don't know what to think! Today's mail has come and NO swushy envelope from you. We have had some terrible weather, but I shouldn't think it would have caused this much of a delay. Give it a little longer, I know I can wait. The only blocks I have received are the two from Austrailia. Happy Quilting!!

Oh, Gramie, I am so sorry your block is tardy. If she doesn't make it there by Monday I will just make 5 more and re-send. I can understand the ones in the Northern States not making it with the weather but one was sent to LA and it hasn't made it either. Hmmmmmm. No problem making more I just hate to keep you all waiting. :D

Hi everyone

15 of my blocks have made it to their new homes. I am just waiting to hear from Trish McComas in Indianapolis. They were posted from Aus on the 20th December so should have made it by now.

If you are reading the posts please let me know if you have received it Trish, if not I will be happy to send another block.

Will send you a u2u

Regards

Karen

Yeahhhh!!!!!!!!

I went to get the mail and there were two squishy envelopes waiting for me.

My thanks have to to go to Jennifer Ward, who made the Calico Puzzle block. I love the colours and thank you for your hand made card as well.

My thanks also to Bev Hogan. I love the pink shoe material.

This is really quite exciting and makes 5 blocks for me now!!!

Archived