New Years/30's Blocks THANK YOU'S!!!!

bobbi

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talk about Happy Dance, I finished my blocks! Yeah!!!:D:D:D

I should sign them, and stuff the envelopes and have them in the mail next week. I'm baby sitting grand daughters (2 and 4) until Saturday. No time for anything else.

I'll post when they are in the mail.

I got home from vacation today to find 5 more quilt blocks waiting for me. That makes 6, and they look so nice! A BIG thank you to: Celia Swain, Roberta Wright, Sue O'Brien, Bobbette Brady, Jeanne Rumans,

and Marylyn Jones. Not a single duplicate, and they go together so well. Laura Kroeker

Mine are in the mail--should be delivered within the week. I posted on a new thread cause I really didn't know if I should put it in this Thank You list. I figure someone will tell me where to put it. Anyway, Thanks for the memories! Can't wait to get all 16 now and put 'em together. What a quilt this will be. I'm already planning the quilting. Ooooooo weeeeeeee Big Happy Dance:D:D

:) Another beautiful block has landed!

This lovely is a special delivery from Pamela A :)

Thank You very much :) :) :)

And thank you for your letter, I'm very pleased to meet you Pamela!

I love all these neat surprises, I will have to add some next time we play swaps.

Cheers Satu

PS. What was our "blocks received" post list called....Need to add to Pamela's name to it and I can't find it, prob cause I can't remember what its called...oh dear...thanks in advance, A very tired Satu

Archived