new pictures...

Claudia,

Would you please tell me when you have time to piece those wonderful tops? There must be something about time management that you do right and I do wrong - or did you finally find that formula for doubling the hours in a day?

Those tops are gorgeous - as is your quilting but that's nothing new, is it?

I'm all curious about what you will come up with for your latest baby... but I'll wait patiently til after the fair.

Have a successful event and please say hi to Sue and/or Philippe when they are there.

Best, Birgit

Claudia;

Your quilts are simply stunning! Just like all of the ones you have shared with us. I too am amazed at how many of the moderators and or APQS reps and teachers have such busy schedules but still find the time to produce these gorgeous quilts such an insperation to all of us! Thanks for sharing :)

Joann

Hallo Claudia, das Ihre Steppdecken, ich wundervoll sind, nicht warten, um sie am Montag zu sehen!!! Ich Verparke jetzt, also bin ich bereit, am Sonntag zu fliegen. Ich kann nicht warten, um Sie alle wieber zu sehen und einen netten Besuch zu haben. :cool:

Verruckt Fur Quilting Longarm... Sue

Hello Claudia

Your quilts are wonderfull!!!!! I can't wait to see them on Monday when I arrive. I will pack right now so I am ready for my flight on Sunday. I am very excited to be coming to see everyone again and have a nice visit with friends ( Jim if you're reading this I ment to say and work very hard at the show. LOL) OK I will see you all soon....:D

I hope that my German is at least close to my english even if it is not in the right order to sound correct LOL;)

Hay Cheryl

I spoke with Claudia today and yes she did piece the diamond quilt as well. Over in Europe where she lives they have 48 hour days LOL so Claudia gets lots of work done, while she is caring for her Boys, running her shop, quilting for clients, designing for classes... teaching the classes in her shop and oh yes packing up her shop for the show next week.... I need a nap just thinking about it LOL .:D

Sue

Guest Linda S

Wow Claudia! You pieced that Lone Star in a WEEK? My goodness -- that's quick! Beautiful quilting. I also can't wait to see what you do with the silk quilt. It is gorgeous.

Linda

Archived