Unlimited Possibilities New Issue

Darlene Epp is the "cover girl" on the latest issue of Unlimited Possibilities magazine. Great article by Kim Brunner! For those of you who do not know Darlene, she is one of the pioneers of longarm quilting...and one of the nicest people I know!! Congrats, Darlene! Hope to see you at HMQS!

I got my first issue today!! Haven't had a chance to really read it yet but it sure looks like fun!

Guess I'll enjoy reading at a leisurely pace while I can because come June 1st I'll have my "new baby" to take care of! We saw the litter last weekend. What a bunch of little yellow sausages! SInce they were just born on the 9th of April it's too soon to get to choose one. One Lab pup looks like the other at this stage. They were barely walking!

I'll try to post a pic. I downloaded the directions Bonnie B posted a while ago so we'll see how it goes.

Originally posted by Betsy

I hope my subscription hasn't run out! Congratulations Darlene! I use your books all the time!

Look on the label and it will tell you which issue will be your last one.... Which reminds me I need to reorder, mine jumps in September.

Congratulations Darlene. You have been such an inspiration not only with your books but most of all with your willingness to always be there for us. I am so impressed with your new adventure with your computer. I love your portrait.

Thank you so much for all the nice comments! I got my first look at the magazine last night at HMQS. Just quickly looked at the pictures and was quite pleased with how they turned out.

For those so inclined, I'm asking for prayers for my son that is in the picture. He has 2 sweet little girls and his wife has decided she needs to "find" herself and take the girls and move 1000 miles away. He's devastated and so are we. These little girls, Ashley (7) and Kiana (3 1/2) simply adore their daddy and get a lot more attention from him than they do from their mom.

I know prayer can work miracles and his wife needs a major overhaul of both her head and her heart.

Archived