I am back!

After 3 months of living w/my daughter and sweetheart of a son-in law. I got my own place. My APQS liberty is sitting in my dining room area. Today I am going to tackle all by myself. Install the Edge rider wheels, repack the grease. Wish me luck. I am glad I order all this before my stupid husband left me. Divorce not final yet. I am stuggling yet, but I can do this. My granddaughter is living with me, helps a lot, her parents moved out of town and she wanted to finish her senior year here.

Thanks for all the prayers and keep me in your prayers. Without the love and faith in the Lord I would never make it this far.

There will come a day when you will think your husband was smart and you were the lucky one for him to have left. I know you will do well and I wish you the best. I see you are an early bird too. Remember, if you head to the Blk HIlls, please call. You can stay w/me for free. How about coming to the quilt show next year (June 10 or so) and enter some quilts while you're at it!!

Welcome back Edie! Divorce is a horrible thing to go through, seems like your life is over. But infact it is just a new beginning, scary, exciting and many other emotions combined. Remember you have our thoughts, prayers and support here with your friends.

Archived