My First Panto

Linda-

I received an email from Kerry saying you girls were going, how I wish I was!!! I don't get much time off the last quarter of the year because we close the law firm for 2 weeks at Christmas so will have to ruff it until the holidays! ;)

I'm planning to attend MQS 2010, May 12-15 maybe we can all meet up there. Hope all is well, yes send an email and tell me all about the fun you girls had! :D

Pantos are quick but not so easy at least at first. Seems that they would be, but it really takes some practice. Isnt it funny how certain people orientate to the front and others to the back of the machine easier. I wonder why, is it just that they start out there and practice more what? I think I am most comfortable on the front of the machine with rulers and such.

Thank you all for your kind comments!

In answer to Kenna's question "what took you so long?" Mostly, I like the front side of the machine, I tried a panto right after I got my machine and hated the results so just stayed on the front side. I took classes with Dawn the end of July and really started my PPP in August. This quilt was done the last week of September for a customer to sell at a show, and it did sell for a good price, yeah for her. I've ordered a few new pantos and hope to do another one soon.:D

Archived