Erinn's Millie also has a new home.

No Bobbi its not computerized....that is something I will never have....., but it does have a SR, that is standard issue for a Millie, and the fabric advance, way nice to have yes. Yes, very smooth and very quiet compared to what I have had, and I thought that was quiet. And of course the stitches are nice...its an APQS silly girl, they are all nice in that department.

Sandra....yes it does look like a 1/2 mile long, but its only 14 foot. I will NEVER need another machine this has completed my life in quilting i'm sure. Still getting to know it, but I honestly don't think it will be long and we will be total friends.

Originally posted by Bonnie

Sandra....yes it does look like a 1/2 mile long, but its only 14 foot.

Bonnie..."ONLY" 14 feet long? LOL

I would like to have gotten a longer frame, but I would have needed to do some renovations...Money for a LA or money for renovations? Humm. Couldn't do both, so if course the solution was to cut'er down to 11 feet and get the LA.

When I win the lottery, move to the country, have my special quilter's retreat house built, then I will buy another LA, maybe a Freedom SR with a computer on a 14 foot frame, and also keep my Liberty. What a dreamer!!!! :)

I have to get going soon. I am meeting Kim Pope at noon. I'm looking forward to some fabric shopping and good conversation with her. And, I will get to meet her lovely Mother, too.

Sandra...you hike around that thing a few times and then you have to keep telling yourself its "ONLY" 14 foot.....its amazing the difference....have tried to cut the corner a couple of times and now I have a bruise....memory laps...Self talking: its not 4 steps and turn its now 10 steps and turn.... I'll get it sooner or later..:cool::P

Originally posted by Bonnie

Sandra...you hike around that thing a few times and then you have to keep telling yourself its "ONLY" 14 foot.....its amazing the difference....have tried to cut the corner a couple of times and now I have a bruise....memory laps...Self talking: its not 4 steps and turn its now 10 steps and turn.... I'll get it sooner or later..:cool::P

Bonnie before you know it you will be used to that 14 ft table and using it all! I'm glad you got it all set-up and running. I'd tell you to have fun but I'm sure you already are.

Congratulations, Bonnie (and MJ)! You two will be joined at the hip (literally) before long. :D I remember those hip bruises before I figured out just how much "squeezing" room I had between the closet doors and my table. I can only fit around one end. The other is shoved up next to the window (of course I could open the window, shimmy out and back around the other side of the table, but that wouldn't be a pretty sight)! Here's to years of quilting enjoyment with your new quilting machine! Ready and waiting for pictures. :)

Originally posted by Mary Beth

So Bonnie, do you love this machine...more than your other machine?? I know there must be a world of difference. She looks right at home, by the way :)

Honestly I can't say more, but there are some things that I wouldn't like to loose...the fabric advance, the unboard SR, the wider sewing area. But the stitches are the same, the feel is much the same, so I can't say at this point that I would say love it more...but I SURE do like it..and I can see things getting done faster because I won't be chasing around the machine every four or so minutes....it now takes about 10 minutes to do a row BUT instead of 14 rows that I manually moved to I have only 10 that I step on a button so I can get done faster.:P:P:P

Archived