How do you know your hooked??????

How do you know that your totally sold out to quilting?

For me, I had this amazing dream last night and I figured out how to get my Millie into a travel trailer and go and sew! And this RV was a double decker type thing...LOL, with lots of storage, cutting table, wide ironing surface, and on and on...... Oh, I don't think that they make such a thing but it was amazing. It even had a mail box attached so that I wouldn't miss the junk mail that I get every day!!

Oh, well - it was probably just the PB&J sandwich that I had before I went to bed last night!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow Patty Jo I think you are on to something. contact one of the RV dealers and work with them. I bet you they and you could really sell lots. Wonder if Miguel would go for selling our house (or I could go and he could stay home LOL)

I think this is a fabulous dream and who knows where it will lead you.

We have a toy hauler, and it is real cozy and boy have I seen some fancy ones. I think my milli would fit in the toy part, but we would have to leave the toys. I guess I could load the Machine, my Sewing machine and leave the boys home and take a vaction. Now that would be heaven, no mean, quilting on the mountain. Might have to try it. I don't think my husband would agree however!!!

South in Winter, North in Summer HUMMMM!!!!

Ok Patty Jo, step away from the peanut butter.....:D:D:D You are hilarious. Can I drive for you?

Mary Beth, don't be a Florida snowbird. It is going to be 20 degrees tonight in PCola and only highs of 40 all week. YIKES! I am going to Hawaii for 10 days!

Nancy

We have a 40FT, 5th wheel toy hauler, plush in the front with a 12ftX8ft garage in the rear (even has a washer/dryer). Guess it's time to sell the 3 motorcycles and install a Lenni or Millie!!!!. I would love to meet you West Coasties, Heartland quilters, OK, everyone on here. Oh, by the way you can get toy haulers with 14ft garages also!!!!!

I have a recurring dream: I win 350 million lottery and proceed to spend every last dime before I wake up. I always pay the taxes first, give half to various charities next, then spend on family and friends. Always when I get to me I have somewhere in the dream, want a Milli for my main house, AND another for my vacation condo :) I spend a lot on thread, wool batts, and even every single tool ever made......It doesn't sound at all far fetched to dream of a mobile Milli...:cool:

Now you all should know, I've never played the lottery in my life:P:P

You guys are all a hoot. Yes, Nancy, I do think it was the Peanut butter - after all it was super chunk!!! And yes, you can drive for me. I'll be navigator and we would have a ball. You piece and I quilt. Sounds like a lot of fun, We would only have to worry about staying OUT of trouble!

Archived