Blog Name HELP - Let me know your thoughts!

This is too much fun already. I guess Shannon was right. I should start a blog.

Actually what started all this is the mystery pattern that I wrote. I am looking for a great place to post it...and would hate to use this forum to do that. So...a blog looks like it going to become a reality. Ribbit Ribbit and Hip Hoppity and all the great stuff that comes with frogs. I might even talk about Frogging...the dreaded ripping out of stitches. :D

You might even learn how the name Frogger cam e to be for my Green Millie. :)

Problem with using SageBrush Quilter is this:

The guild that I quit is called the Sagebrush Quilters. I just used it here because it fit me before I bought my machine. I was easily known as a Sagebrush Quilter. And still am. Funny how that happens. :D

Maybe if I can get APQS to change my username to Frogger than that would be better.

So, that said, I feel the need to steer away from using Sagebrush alone...but can tie it in with Frogger or something like that! Thanks for the replies. :)

Kristina, you can change your own username. Just log out, then click to "register" when you come back on. You can re-register with a new name... You may have to go back and forth for a bit until your posts are all where you want, but you'll always be able to access both.

hi kristina -

i hope you pick 'frogger blogger and the 7 tadpoles' cause its my favorite

if you do pick this moniker - please consider:

'frogger blogger and HER 7 tadpoles'

whatever you pick - i hope you get those 7 kids in there. having 7 kids and being able to do anything else is something to be proud of, sister!

good luck - can't wait to see what you decide!

Archived