Canadian L.A.'s

Hi Edna, so happy to see another Canuck here. I'm in Manitoba, just outside of Winnipeg, in a rural area. I drive a Millennium and love it! You will have so much fun here, meet wonderful quilters from every corner of the world who love to share their work, ideas and any help you might need. So just scoot that chair a little closer, grab a cup of tea, and enjoy!

Hi Edna.... and welcome! You will love this place! How long have you been quilting? I have a 2009 Millie and love her too! Am still a true Newbie, but I have learned tons on this forum :)

I'm from Saskatchewan as well.... southeast of Regina. (Helen, maybe not too far from you? I'm just west of Carlyle)

It's great to see so many Canadians on here! Cool! :cool:

Ardelle - I'm not surprised you don't remember him. It must have been 10 years ago! Part of my gift were binding clips which I love and am still using. Mike sells ad space in the local paper - the Camrose Booster - so I thought you might know him from that (if you take out ads) or maybe someplace else. Camrose is a small place and Mike is quite the social butterfly!

Archived