Doodlebug

Dear Dear Dory - Doodlebug sent me an extra book and I wanted to know if I should send on to someone else.

She generously gave it to me and it is a lot of fun to peruse. When I am finished with this gift, I am passing it on to a group of hand quilters at a local Church. They will be really thrilled with Doodlebug's gift (this is after I have enjoyed looking).

Next time, I will just ask my questions up front so Dory doesn't miss what is happening.

marilyn:P:P:P:P

And then, I didn't even "thank" doodlebug for the book. Thank you - thank you, Doodlebug. Have been looking through it and there are some ideas for borders for me that I would have never given a thought. (I am not original at all - always have to use others' ideas and don't mind it a bit.) Know the handquilting ladies are going to love the quilting patterns in it. There are so many and many of them a

re very different than you usually see. Thhis book will see a lot of use.

Marilyn

Bonnie - the name of the books is "Quilting POatterns" by Linda Macho.

There - nnow is there any more info we can supply:P:P:P

Maybe we should just send it around; it is a lot of fun to discover all of the different quilting patterns. I think it is meant for hand quilters, but many of the patterns are good ideas for longarm quilting.

gardenslug

Well, me too, I really feel totally left out when it's a U2U notice!! Sheeesh, I want to know as well! It's not that I'm nosey, I just want to know what's going on!! :P:P:P:P

I love this forum too, and this is one of the reasons why, makes me laugh out loud. My DH is always asking me what's so funny!

p.s. I think the book should be passed around to all of us to peruse!! :P:P:P:P

Originally posted by sagebrushquilter

We all just tease in fun! :D

And Laura...we have cried some together as well.....:cool: This is the family you get to choose if you were able to pick your family.... We fight some, we love a whole lot and we will go to the matt for others that we have never met in person.;)

Archived