hot off the frame

Shannon, that is such lovely quilting on a lovely quilt. Do you use a template to do your CC's or do them freehand? If by template, which one do you use? I'm looking for one that has the convex and concave sides so you can switch between the two, for doing smaller squares about 2-3". Any suggestions? Your CC's are so neat!

Shelley

Guest Linda S

Beautiful Shannon! If that's your customer's first quilt, I'd say she's on her way to being a great piecer. You two will be a great team.

Linda

Originally posted by shelleywa

Shannon, that is such lovely quilting on a lovely quilt. Do you use a template to do your CC's or do them freehand? If by template, which one do you use? I'm looking for one that has the convex and concave sides so you can switch between the two, for doing smaller squares about 2-3". Any suggestions? Your CC's are so neat!

Shelley

that's a two part questions- in smaller spaces (under like 5") i do my CC freehand, on larger spaces (5" and bigger) i have the CC rulers i bought from Sharon Spingler. i have a problem keeping the curves even on longer square sides.

Archived