Doodlebug's Class was great!!!

I just wanted to let you know that the class Doodlebug gave today at Bonnie's was fantastic. She was so well organized. I learned many new designs and she gave me ideas on quilting designs for 2 of my quilt tops.

I can't wait to go back tomorrow for her feathers class. You quilters in Oregon have a real treat coming your way.

She is enthusiastic and so thorough. I really enjoyed the class.

Thanks Doodlebug and Bonnie for having her at your house.

Sorry to hear that Heidi,

You would have enjoyed the class. She has a fantastic design book where she puts her ideas down with notes so she can do them again. The designs were amazing. She made a beautiful book cover for the design book too.

If you get a chance take the classes she offers.

Slyvia, maybe she will have a class in the south too. You would enjoy her.

Dory,

Yes it was a bummer. My husband's aunt is having a surprise party tomorrow, she will be 85! Then with my MIL breaking her arm all my free time is consumed, not that I had any. I was up there today taking her shopping, writing out bills, cleaning and doing her hair. Then I got that horrible headache that I actually laid down from 5 - 6:30. Good think Madie loves her Uncle Mark! Maybe I'll catch her next time! Her book will definitely be on my buy list.

Here is a picture of the fun time we had today....this was during the "Show and tell Doodlebug" segment of the program... tomorrow's all about feathers, feathers, and more feathers.

Doodlbug- Shannon on this side of the table,,, MaryAnn other side left and Charlotte.

post--13461903811617_thumb.jpg

Thanks for sharing your photo, Bonnie. I have been thinking about y'all and the fun you had. Bonnie is that your studio? Dang girl it's so nice and so huge!! I see your quilt hanging on the back wall. Looks so nice there. ((hugs))

Wow! I would love to get one of Shannon's Doodle-books! :) I want to be on the order list when it's published. And mine needs a personal autograph from Little Miss Doodlebugger, too. :) Yaay!

Sign me up for a book and any tools as well. I'm a tool freak. I keep thinking they will make be better. Sadly I think I have to get better and that's all about the doing of it.

I'm just glad to know that she finally GOT there. Hope the fly home is filled with fun, laughter and travel blessings.

Abigail

Archived