Heidi's surgery

Heidi, Hope you drift off peacefullly to lala land and results are good for your foot and you enjoy your laying around for a week. To keep the blankets off your foot, take a cardboard box and put it at the end of the bed under the covers. Good Luck!

Carreen

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vodka is a clear liquid.....just a suggestion!

try to smile - good luck - only good thoughts for you!

Originally posted by hmerrill

Thanks Carreen. I don't have to be there until 11:30 this morning. What a killer to wait all morning and no food or drinks either!!!! Torture. It is a rainy day so hopefully I'll come home and be able to sleep. I sure hope we don't get out of there just in time for rush hour traffic!

Heidi, I'll be praying for you and Mark.. It will be such a relief to be able to walk, and then you can tell the reamers you can use both feet as they walk away, so they better be careful of laying blame. ROFL..

seriously, prayers will be going up and you will be fine, of course!

Hugs, God Bless,

RitaR

Good Luck with your surgery Heidi! Bring a dry erase board with you ... who knows what inspirational designs you will come up with while under the influence of the post op meds..., mixed with Meg's suggestion for clear liquids... LOL My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Thanks everybody. Getting ready to head out the door now.

Holly - I don't think I'll get much from the drugs. They never work on me like and I've never had that feeling that everybody talks about. Usually they give me enough to make me sick and not much else. Good thing I have a very high pain threshold! Maybe this time will be different! They did listen to me this time that it normally takes more to knock me out than most people.

Archived