Ferret wins at Malvern

I asked Ferret if anyone on the APQS forum had commented about her recent wins. She said that she hadn't mentioned it because she feels embarrassed bragging about her achievements. So I thought I'd let you all know instead :-) She'll probably hate me for it, but anyway...

She entered 4 quilts into the Quilts UK festival at Malvern, and came home with 4 quilts, 2 trophies, 2 certificates and 5 rosettes, including winning the longarming award.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ferret, I just looked at your photos and read through your blog about these quilts. It was so interesting and fun to read. Your quilts are amazing. I honestly have never seen or heard of a leather quilt. I guess my part of the world is far behind you. It's really awesome. I can't imagine working with leather and not totally freaking out! I wish you success on your next piece of leather, once you get it on your machine. You sound so anxious to get at it! :D I'm so please this was all brought to our attention and thank you for sharing. I enjoyed it very, very much! :cool:

Way to go Ferret!

Hey Girl! You should never feel as if you are "bragging" about your great work when you let us know about your wins! That's what this forum is all about! There's no jealousy here... well, ok, maybe a little - we wish we could be that good! But here's the thing. We learn from each other - when you get better, we get better... and we are all happy for each other's successes!

So CONGRATS!

Archived