Breakfast Club

My LQS is hosting a Breakfast Club every month. I just quilted an Eggs Benedict, the first one that I've gotten. There will be more versions to come....I have 2 more Eggs Benedicts in waiting, one on it's way and a Mexican Fiesta Eggs on it's way.

The quilt patterns are all made from 2 1/2" strips. It's a program sold on the Fabshop website.

post--13461904141114_thumb.jpg

Originally posted by JustSewSimple

What's on the menu? BTW, I love the quilt!

On Eggs Benedict day we didn't have eggs benedict.:mad: LQS shop owner/breakfast cook said it was too hard for her to make.

But on Belgian Waffle day we had Mickey Mouse waffles which were yummy!

Next up is Dutch Breakfast, which is a spice cake. Don't you wish you were here?

That's it Darn it,

I'm moving.

You (wo)men have the greatest guilds and groups. I want to join one.

All I get is unhappy souls who think I should quilt their top for free after all, "You do have a machine you know!! And if your not going to use it than what did you get it for anyway!"

I bet they wondered why I stopped going to the meetings......

Eventually they will figure it out.

Well until I do actually move I will have to live vicariously through you. But do you have to rub it in so much, it really is starting to hurt!!!;)

I almost forgot, your quilt is adorable, great colors and beautiful quilting. Thanks for sharing:)

Lisa:)

Originally posted by lisalnewman

That's it Darn it,

I'm moving.

You (wo)men have the greatest guilds and groups. I want to join one.

All I get is unhappy souls who think I should quilt their top for free after all, "You do have a machine you know!! And if your not going to use it than what did you get it for anyway!"

I bet they wondered why I stopped going to the meetings......

Eventually they will figure it out.

Well until I do actually move I will have to live vicariously through you. But do you have to rub it in so much, it really is starting to hurt!!!;)

I almost forgot, your quilt is adorable, great colors and beautiful quilting. Thanks for sharing:)

Lisa:)

wish I was there?!! I gained 5 lbs. just reading the post!

Archived