Makenna and "Molly" Getting Aquainted!!!

It's so rewarding to have 2 daughters that are so excited about Longarming.

When they found out I was getting a Lenni for the shop, they just couldn't wait!

They are planning their Summer project and thinking of working on a quilt together. (They have each made 4 quilts individually!)

can't wait to see what they come up with!

Laura, she looks so much like you.. very pretty, and Kids usually love crafts, unless they are total puter goofas and the parents let them be.

I'm so glad you and Kirsten are letting the kids join you in your quilting.. It's terrific.

You say two, ten year olds... are they twins?? or? gosh, I'm really being nosey.. sorry.

RitaR

Kristina~ I am happy to share the art of Longarming with them. It's our job to pass this craft on to the next generation. Love seeing what you and your family are working on. (I love large families:))

Meg~ Kelly wasn't at the shop while I was taking pictures so I'll have to see if I can find another picture of her on the Milli. It makes me so proud to see them so excited about Longarming!

Rita~ Thanks for the compliment! And NO, you are not being nosy!!! My girls are only 6 months apart in age!

We were told we couldn't have Children of our own so we adopted Makenna. Come to find out, we were pregnant with Kelly. She came 2 months pre-mature. Have been the joy of my life since day one!!!

Bonnie~ Get something loaded and get Siana playing!!! She's so lucky to have you!!!!

Julie~ YES!!!!!!!:);):P:D;):)

What a wonderful story about your girls! I'm happy for you that they also like to quilt.

My only daughter isn't interested in quilting, although one of my sons has made several quilts. He SID on HIS domestic machine. He bought it to make a twin bed size quilt for his (now ex) girlfriend's 25th birthday, about 5 years ago. Then he made several baby quilts. When they broke up, he left the sewing machine with her, as by this time he had taught her to quilt, too. LOL Then he move from the east coast to the west coast, so he decided he would leave it with her and buy a new one in San Francisco. He's home just now and packing up a suitcase full of fabric to take back to SF with him next week. He can have 1 free checked bag, so his will be fabric. :)

I have a granddaughter who will be 4 the end of July. She is my next "victim" to try and pass the quilting bug onto. :)

It's fun to see your daughters quilting with Lenni and Milli, you will have so much fun watching them grow and mature as quilters! When my daughters were at home, they weren't very interested, but now 2 of my 3 girls are into quilting, although 1 lives in San Diego while the rest of us are in MN. My youngest daughter and I both just got Lenni's, so we are embarking on our longarm journey at the same time, although we live 4 hours away from each other. It's still great to share the love of quilting with them!

Archived