• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Lin. Boycotting only hurts the employees of the company and the dealers who buy from BP and neither of them are responsible for what has happened. It is a sad situation, but boycotting punishes the people who had nothing to do with this. IMHO

I agree with Lin. Boycotting only hurts the employees of the company and the dealers who buy from BP and neither of them are responsible for what has happened. It is a sad situation, but boycotting punishes the people who had nothing to do with this. IMHO

my two cents worth:

i watched the special on it the other night (as well as my own research on the net) and from what i gathered BP knew this could happen. the inspections required on the rigs as well as the pipes showed major violations with the EPA as well as other regulations. BP gambled and the environment has lost...

one 'former' employee said that BP thought that another rig would 'blow' first (not the one that did) because it was in worst shape (there are public inter-office memos that show this)

it all sucks, either way. my heart goes out to the fisherman sitting twiddling their thumbs and to mother nature who is probably thinking another ice age by meteor is starting to sound good right 'bout now.

Archived