My "brutally honest" quilt FINISHED!!!

Hi all!! I really do want to thank each and every one of you for your input on this sweet little quilt! I was getting mixed "reviews":o I ended up showing the pics to Ronda Beyer and I thought, ok...whatever she says, I'll go with, since I was getting yes's and no's on what to do with it... I was REALLY not knowing WHAT to do with it!!! Part of me liked it, the other just wasn't sure.... SO..... I ended up keeping the McTavishing...Ronda said go for it.... so I did!!! :) I do like the looks of it! The pictures don't really give this crisp clean little quilt justice... but... thought I'd post for you to see the finished product!!! :D

post--13461904880925_thumb.jpg

Linda,

I love your quilting -- it is so interesting and creative. The McTavishing added a lot of interest to the border, your pinwheel and bias square quilting ideas are wonderful and original, and I like the way you vary the size and kind of feathers. I bet your customer is going to be thrilled! I'm looking forward to seeing your future quilting ideas. Original, custom quilting is rewarding -- stay with your own heart.

Archived