Ronda's Rulers on a customers quilt...

Hi Rita - if you go to "www.quiltersrule.com" and do a bit of searching under rulers, you will find them. The one I used on this quilt is an arc called Ronda's Large Crescent Moon. There are two other arcs that are smaller. There are also 3 sizes of the double S curves - both sides of the ruler have 2 different "S" shapes. There is a video there that you can watch also. I hope this helps. Other teachers have similar rulers, but they are all a bit different. Quilters Rule (who I do contract work for) produced these for Ronda Beyer, so I'm using these!!! And I love them. ;)

NICE!!!...Patty Jo. That was a lot of work, wasn't it. And, it looks like you used the big arc, which is difficult. I don't see the mistakes either. One of the cool things about curved crosshatching is that the design texture is so interesting and beautiful that you don't notice the boo-boos.

Your designs are great and I love how you broke down the top, making your goosey blocks the main block and the rest like sashing. Way cool.

Jess

Really great design. I love it when someone takes a quilt and breaks up the patchwork. I hope one day I'll be able to do that. I thought you were brave to use a contrasting thread, but you don't notice mistakes because the design is so beautiful. I love curved crosshatching.

I'm putting this in my favorites in case I want to use the design. Great job!

Archived